Counting &Detection Machine-Model -Glory 120-GFS
OverViewThe technical specifications of the 120-GFS model have the ability to count and detect counterfeiting banknotes ...
- Guarantee year
The technical specifications of the 120-GFS model have the ability to count and detect counterfeiting banknotes with high accuracy five currencies (Egyptian Pound - US Dollar - Euro - Saudi Riyal - Pound Sterling):
• The machine is of a small office style and can be placed in limited small places.
• The machine is versatile and ideal for working in banks and companies.
They are operated by one operator.
• Designed with a system that can be developed to keep pace with the change in banknote types and papers.
• Feeding system by means of a mechanical pull.
• Dimensions: (length x width x height) (300 x 330 x 325) mm.
Weight: about 13 kg.
Counting speed: 650 sheets / min - 900 sheets / min
Hopper capacity (input): 300 sheets.
Tray capacity: 200 sheets.
• rejected tray capacity: 20 sheets-50 sheets.
• Wattage: 100 - 240 VAC & 50 - 60 Hz.
- Different Denomination (D.D.) system - MIX systems of counting: نظام system
. Count (CNT) system
Count by quantity: can count 5 - 10 - 20 - 25 - 50 - 100 and can be set from 0 to 200 sheets
Door to seal dust and protect from noise:
At the start of the counting process, a door is closed automatically to protect from noise and dust and also to cover the paper that is being counted.
This helps to reduce the amount of noise and dust emitted by the machine, so as to provide comfort and safety during the operation process for the user.
The easy way to transfer banknotes easily:
This machine is designed with an easy track to allow the leaves to easily enter and move on the track, so as to reduce the jamming process and reduce the time lost when stopping during cramming.
This design also allows for easy and quick maintenance.
Description of the functions of the counting operations:
It is used for counting the different classes together and showing a determination of the value of the cards that have been counted and the total number of them.
It is used to count only one category of papers (according to the first counted card) and to show a determination of the value of the cards that were counted and the total number of them, and to reject any paper different from this category.
It is used for counting papers and showing the number of papers that have been counted. External connections optional. Connecting to a personal computer via (USB). Connecting to a personal computer via (RS232C) is communicating with a printer via (RS232C)
If the machine is connected to an external printer, it does the following
Print the serial number of the banknote
Types of explorers used:
DPL double count
Detect paper thickness to prevent two sheets that are joined together
Comprehensive banknote scanning.
Infrared ray detects opaque inks
Scanning technology for a full duplex scan of a sheet of paper and recognition of nanoprinting.
Magnetic ink MG
Detection of the magnetic tape and the magnetic ink (the magnetic ink is for the dollar bill).
Detecting sheet thickness
The machine includes scanning technology that ensures efficient performance with maximum levels by means of previous explorers.
List of papers that do not conform to the specifications:
The machine detects the different banknotes and sends them to the rejected tray.
The machine sorts the different denominations within the same coin, and this is done in more than one stage.
The machine sorts the bearings of banknotes on more than one stage.
The machine issues a visual warning in the following cases:
Papers that do not conform to specifications - the number of papers that are stuck together - the pieces, dirt and stubborn papers - and when a jam occurs.
- The machine operates under operating conditions in the Arab Republic of Egypt in terms of weather and temperatures, as well as the type of banknote used.
- The machine is in compliance with the conditions of the environment and does not cause harm to its users and it is easy to use